The oil cleanser is a very good helper when it comes to gently but efficiently melt away the makeup you wear, sunscreen and other oil based grime you’ve gathered on your skin. The method is based on the basic rule of chemistry that oil dissolve oil. This method is also good because it doesn’t rip off the skins own oil production. The oils in our oil cleanser are specifically chosen for their properties to help to unclog pores and because they are good at cellecting the dirt. The essential oils we use are there to help to balance the sebum production (the skins own oil) rejuvenating and antibacterial properties.
1) Massage the face including lips and eyes with the oilcleanser
2) Take a warm wet cloth, put it over the face for a little while, inhale the aromas and let the heat open upp the pores.
3) Remove the oil and dirt, repeat this until all the oil is removed.
4) Finish upp with a splash of cold water on the face to tighten the skin.
The African black soap and the konjac sponge are a great team for that extra cleansing and gently exfoliation. The outer layer of our skin are actually dead skin cells, underneath them new cells are being made. The process of making new cells can take around 4 weeks but increases with our age. With a gentle exfoliation we can help the skin to remove or loosen the dead skin cells to bring out a brighter complexion.
1) Rub a piece of the soap on the konjac sponge and use it on the face
2) Wash the face with water to remove the latther.
3) Finish upp with a splash of cold water on the face to tighten the skin.